Software Update

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Tony

Post by Tony »

Yep, anyone suing them yet? 😂

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

More chance of seeing Elvis Presley than Audi sorting the software issues.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Tony

Post by Tony »

Saw this is another forum

Nice of them to ignore all cars built before then 😂

download.png

lexathon

Post by lexathon »

Tony wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:38 am Yep, anyone suing them yet? 😂
Filed this morning.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Yes definitely. I downloaded the app and it stopped working! Had to follow a post I saw on Facebook that restored the range and battery level information but the climate control is now greyed out! And of course the charging timer doesn’t work as my car has out of date software that’s incompatible with the latest version.

A complete joke and if Audi has any sense of responsibility they would fix this and not fob me off with promises that never materialise.

FB26F1ED-1410-4587-B8AE-B2A6C1227310.jpeg

Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
matta

Post by matta »

Apps broken for me after that latest app update, got the battery back as suggested by calculating a route to a charger! However climate control is broken and constant error messages!
andykman

Post by andykman »

Just dropped my Q4 off for them to look through the long list of software issues. Chatting about any updates and it seems they have tried to push something out for hybrid e trons that takes 2 days plugged into their computer. Seems a big problem for Audi! No news of a Q4 update as of yet. Getting them to give me a price to buy it back now. My Renault Zoe runs rings around in regards to tech and software
BlueQ4

Post by BlueQ4 »

andykman wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:32 am Just dropped my Q4 off for them to look through the long list of software issues. Chatting about any updates and it seems they have tried to push something out for hybrid e trons that takes 2 days plugged into their computer. Seems a big problem for Audi! No news of a Q4 update as of yet. Getting them to give me a price to buy it back now. My Renault Zoe runs rings around in regards to tech and software
That's not a bad idea.

I think i may give them to the new year to at the least, inform us if/what will be happening and then i'll do the same.
I've had enough of the car glitching constantly.
Tony

Post by Tony »

lexathon wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:49 pm
Tony wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:38 am Yep, anyone suing them yet? 😂
Filed this morning.

Tell us more!
lexathon

Post by lexathon »

Well I'll not say too much, but I am essentially seeking compensation from the dealer for a product that does not perform as promised. I'm pivoting the claim around the sat nav failing to remember stored addresses as this is something I can point to as specifically advertised and pointed out by the dealer at the point of order.